In an innovation challenge, interdisciplinary student teams consisting of science, engineering and technology students work on creative solutions for socially or industrially relevant challenges.
An innovation challenge:
- is innovative and therefor brings something new for the company or organisation
- has a link with a current industrial or social trend
- is user centered and therefore has a clear added value towards the end user(s)
- contains a large (bio)technological component
Terms and conditions:
- you pay for a matching fee when a suitable student team starts
- you provide technology-related guidance
- you pay any possible expenses linked to the execution of the project (e.g. materials, licenses, travel expenses,…)
A next call for challenges will run from June-August 2020. Challenge proposals can be submitted via this website starting from 1 June.